I suppose that I should write, "Any similarities to anyone living or dead is purely coincidental", just so that my "relatives" don't get their panties all in a bunch. Read on! I have been told that I am much more compassionate and have a greater sense of right and wrong than most people, especially when it comes to my family. Take my father for instance... Ralph Lester, living at 10183 Kirkwood Rd., M eadowlands, MN, retired St. Louis County Deputy Sheriff. Go to http://www.mncriminals.com and search for Ralph Lester, or Ralph Edward Lester. On there, you will see 3 convictions for DUI's. They only go back 15 years, so all of his convictions aren't on there. Like the one where he came home drunk, chased me around his house and hit me with his police flashlight. I called the cops, and they came and arrested him. Well, he had a pretty cushy job while living in Meadowlands. He would sit in his bathrobe, watch TV, and then there...