Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Guess what day it is everybody!


April 25, 2012

It would have been my brother's 43rd birthday if my then stepbrother, JEFFREY HIETALA, had not picked up a .22 rifle that was negligently left in the garage of ELSIE and SAM BONELLI, LOADED and LEANING AGAINST THE WALL, and shot my brother in the back of his head, KILLING him.

Nothing was ever done to JEFFREY HIETALA, so if anyone is in the Tuscon, AZ area, watch your backs, because there is a killer who got away with murder roaming the streets!

I remember awhile back that there was a little girl from Chisholm, MN that disappeared. If I were the police, the first thing I would have done is to see if there was anybody living in the area who had killed someone before. No wait... Killed someone before and never even got a slap on the wrist for murdering them.

I mean, JEFFREY HIETALA seems to have all of the traits of how serial killers became serial killers. At least that is what I was thinking when I read the book, "The Killer Book of Serial Killers". It is a good read. I am sure that other's would agree with my statement after reading it.

No comments:

Post a Comment