So, the last time I was at my father's shit-hole of a house in Meadowlands, MN, he shows me a polaroid picture of a naked black woman lying on a bed. He says, "Here's my new girlfriend!" I asked him how he got it, and he tells me, "Well, uh, I got a phone call from a woman asking me if I was related to so and so, and I wasn't, so I asked her if we could meet, blah, blah, blah..." Then he tell me that he showed it to my nephew (who was 15 at the time), and that my nephew said, "Grandpa, you think that you are god's gift to black women." To which my father says, "No, I am god's gift to ALL women!" So, he tells me that she was a stripper at Tuna's, a place in Eveleth, MN. He met her there, took her to a hotel room, and fucked her. I said, "Wow. You had sex with a hooker." He got all offended and said, "She is an exotic dancer!" Look, any woman, black or white, who is a stripper, in her 20's, who ...